New Cable TV Service

What is it?

Request to add a new Cable TV service be provided to a TV within a Department. Additionally, request changes (upgrades, downgrades, and cancellations) be made to your current TV service.

Who is eligible?

All LSU AM and LSU AgCenter Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees

How do I get it?

Click the "Request Service" button on this page which will route you to PCR 360. 

Request Service


Service ID: 155
Tue 10/6/20 2:42 PM
Thu 1/28/21 1:53 PM