Change or Remove Backup

What is it?

Request change or removal of backup services of virtual server & file share services.

Who is eligible?

Faculty / Staff / Departments.
Requests for existing services must come from the service owner or from the head of the owner's department. 

How do I get it?

Click the "Request Service" button on this page which will route you to PCR-360.

Request Service


Service ID: 274
Fri 10/23/20 10:45 AM
Mon 12/21/20 10:21 AM