File Share Troubleshooting

What is it?

ITS offers network file shares to departments.

Who is eligible?

Faculty / Staff / Departments.
Requests for existing services must come from the service owner or from the head of the owner's department. 

How do I get it?

New File Share Services MUST be requested via work order.  

Request Service


Service ID: 194
Thu 10/8/20 10:47 AM
Wed 10/28/20 4:28 PM